JHA examined the location options for integrating the museum service and record office onto a single site.
Kingston Museum and Heritage Services appointed Julia Holberry Associates to undertake a strategic review of the Museum and Archive services, with a view to bringing them together on a single site. Working with Levitt Bernstein architects and Courtney Consulting, the work involved:
- a service review, including consultation with staff and stakeholders
- an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of each service
- public consultation to establish evidence of need
- an analysis of a long list and then short list of site options
- working up the capital and revenue implications of the preferred option
- advising and writing sections of the Round 1 HLF bid.